Things You Need To Explore On A Visit To Berlin, Germany.
Let’s Join Us…
Berlin is the best place for a City break in the European region. The first visit to berlin is absolutely an incredible experience one can have with nightlife scene, delicious local food, a rich history, museums in the world, world-famous beer, and amazing sights view. This city welcomes the tourist with open arms.
Berlin is full of deep history. Every corner of this city has some history. Days, week, or even months are very less to catch all the places in this beautiful city.
- Soak up the vibe
- High on History
- Look to the future
- Mouthwatering food
- Party Paradise
- Browse the old masters
- Check checkpoint Charlie
- Immerse yourself in the baroque era
- Cultural Trendsetter
- Hit the shops
- Visit Brandenburg gate
- Stay up all night
- Trace the berlin wall
- Taste the ancient times
- Acquire some culture
- Enjoy seasonal cheer
- Soak up the sun
- Reflect on history
- Say hello to the Ampelmann
- Play I spy
- Get on your bike
Places one should visit in Berlin, Germany:
The best landmark in Germany is Brandenburg Gate that you should never miss to visit. 250 years ago, an old city gate, Brandenburg Gate, was rebuilt and still stands straight proudly.
- The Rebuilt Reichstag: Nighttime at Reichstag is less crowded, and visiting it is one of the top 10 things to do in Berlin.
- Museum Island
- The Berlin Wall Memorial and Checkpoint Charlie
- Charlottenburg Palace and Park
- The Gendarmenmarkt
- Jewish Museum Berlin
- Grosser Tiergarten and the Victory Column
- Pergamon Museum
- Berlin Cathedral Church
- Topography of Terror, the most visited remembrance place and a warning from the history in Berlin. Millions of visitor attend this place.
- Berlin Zoological Gardens known as Zoologischer Garten Berlin in Germany is the oldest Zoo and one of the most visited zoo in Berlin. It has about 1,380 different species and over 20,200 animals. This zoo has almost all collection of species in the world
- The Berlin-Dahlem Botanical Garden has 18,000 varieties of plants that display service greenhouses, unique displays, acres of outdoor gardens. The Berlin-Dahlem Botanical Garden Museum has a large herbarium of about 1,850,000 reference specimens and a museum library.
- The Nikolai Quarter is known as Nikolaiviertel in German. It has cozy houses and narrow streets. One can discover Berlin as it was once. Instead of tall buildings, there are small houses and narrow streets instead of broad streets. It is the oldest residential quarter.
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is also known as the Gedachtniskirche. It is built in memory of Kaiser Wilhelm (the first German Emperor). The church is the striking landmark of the symbolic center, an antiwar memorial to reconciliation and peace in West Berlin
Are you ready to visit and explore Berlin’s places, food, culture, Nightlife?
UCG will be the best platform to bring the experts under one roof to discuss the latest trends, technologies, innovation.
Trip to berlin will be #educational #skillful, #exciting, and you will get feedback on your latest research, can perceive most recent research work, connect with more people in your field #networking, can visit new places and have fun, can meet academic heroes whom you admires the most.
Two days (May 11-12, 2020) will be an exceptional one out of all the Pharmaceuticals Conferences. Fix your schedule now for the most informative event of the year.
Pharmaceuticals Utilitarian Conferences Gathering is providing New Year Discount.
Grab 15% Discount by using HNY2020 code — the best time to grab the slot with a great discount.
To register for Pharmaceuticals Utilitarian Conferences, please visit: https://pharmaceuticals.universeconferences.com/registration/
*Offer will be valid till December 25, 2019.
Pharmaceuticals Utilitarian Conferences Gathering Important Information:
Conference Name: Pharmaceuticals Utilitarian Conferences Gathering
Short Name: Pharmaceuticals 2020
Dates: May 11-12, 2020
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Language: Only English
Scientific Program: It will only include Plenary speakers, keynote speakers, panel discussions and presentations in parallel sessions.
Audience: Global Leaders, Industrialists, Business Delegates, Students, Entrepreneurs, Executives
Call for Papers: https://pharmaceuticals.universeconferences.com/submit-abstract/
Register here: https://pharmaceuticals.universeconferences.com/registration/
Call/WhatsApp Us: +442033222718
#Pharma #Pharmaceutical #pharmacist #pharmacology #pharmacokinetics #biotechnology #biotech #biopharma #medicine #medical #Toxicology #Pharmacogenetics #Bioremediation #Antibiotics #biosimilars #Therapeutics #drug #clinical #Biologics #Pharmacovigilance #pharmacogenomics
#Pharmacyconferences #Biotechnologyconferences #pharmaceuticalconferences #PharmaceuticalSciences #Anatomy&Pathophysiology #BioinformaticsandBio-materials #Pharmacognosy&Botony #NanotechnologyinPharmacy #Medicinal&BiologicalChemistry #PharmacologicalStudies #InsightsofCancerPharmacology #ClinicalPharmacy
#PharmaceuticalCare #PharmaceuticalBiotechnologyandMicrobiology #PharmaceuticalEthics&RegulatoryAffairs #FutureofPharmacy&Pharmacists #TraditionalMedicine #Phytochemistry #PharmaceuticalIndustry #PharmaBusinessManagement #PharmaceuticalConferences