Please make a donation for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and coordinating the global effort to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic. We asking your donation only to run this Awareness Mission. Your Donation only help us to reach more users (More Promises).
To know the Worldwide cases please scroll down. Thousands of cases being reported everyday worldwide. You are the one who is responsible for your safety.
World is going with crises and Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is spreading at a very high speed.
Changes in your daily routine can save thousands of life.
· Maintain and Greet people from distance of at least 1 metre from anyone.
· Wash your hand regularly with soap/sanitizer.
· While coughing and sneezing you should cover your nose and mouth with tissue or elbow
· Stay home if you are sick
Is there a vaccination, treatment or drug for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
There is no vaccine, drug or treatment for COVID-19. One should consult to doctors once they see any symptoms of COVID-19 in them.
Your respective donation to this fund will help stop the virus’s spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable. Donations are already helping to:
- Send doctors, nurses, and other front-line responders to communities in need
- Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
- Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
- Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
- Support hygiene awareness efforts
And much, much more…
As the situation evolves, the fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions. We will work with our partners on the ground to allocate funds where they’re most needed.
Select The Donation Amount and Fill Your Details
Your cart is currently empty.